Spices Combo Pack - Turmeric/Chilli/Coriander/Healthmix/Raw Sugar
Regular price $30.99 Sale price $19.99
This combo pack includes
- SDPMart Premium Natural Salem Turmeric Powder - 1 lb
- SDPMart Premium Natural Guntur Chilli Powder - 1 lb
- SDPMart Premium Natural Coriander Powder - 1 lb
- SDPMart Premium Natural Raw Cane Jaggery - 1 lb
- SDPMart Premium Natural Sprouted Health Mix (Sathumavu) - 1 lb - (Out of Stock, customer can replace with one of the above items. Mention the item that you want in the Order Note before placing the Order. Please call us for any questions)
Pride of Salem
Sourced from Salem, Tamil Nadu, India – this turmeric is one of the most powerful spices and Ayurveda’s favorite ingredients. The bright yellow spice is high in Curcumin content (>3%) and gives an earthy taste with citrusy bitterness and a pinch of pepper.
It is also called Haldi in India and is used as a go-to fix for several health problems and minor cuts. It is a strong antioxidant and powerful anti-inflammatory agent.Usage
- A staple ingredient in every Indian dish.
- Add a pinch of turmeric to milk and other dishes to get a delectable taste and destroy any bacteria.
- Used in cosmetics for color and anti-bacterial properties.
- Curcumin helps to improve the memory of an Alzheimer’s patient.
- The anti-inflammatory property provides great relief from arthritic pain.
- Turmeric activates the gallbladder to produce bile and instantly makes the digestive system efficient, lessens the effect of bloating and gas.
- The natural antiseptic and antibacterial properties make it a special agent to treat cuts and infections. Can be applied raw and directly on the skin.
- Helps to stimulate the immune system.
SDPMart's Chilli Powder is 100% natural and procured directly from the local farmers in Southern India. The Chillies are sun dried, powdered, and packed hygienically. It is rich in protein and Vitamin C. No artificial colors are used.
SDPMart Chilli (Red Pepper) is grown from different parts of south of India (Guntur, Andra; Byadgi, Karnataka). Different varieties of Chilies are mixed and grinded in a proper proportion to produce good spice, flavor and color. Chilli powder is basically used in lot of Indian cooking, essential in different curry dishes. Chilli powder is very sensitive to sunlight and should be stored in a dark place. Red Chilli powder can set the taste buds on fire; It is basically a spice blend consisting of one or two types of dried red chilies that are ground and pulverized into a fine powder. SDPMart Chilli powder is unique in its process by cold pressed.
SDPMart's Nattu Sakkari (Raw Cane Jaggery powder) is 100% natural and it is procured directly from local farmers. It is manufactured using the traditional methods and is naturally processed without any chemicals or additives. It also contains certain minerals like calcium, iron, potassium and magnesium. It helps the digestive enzymes and improves digestion. Jaggery can be used as a refined sugar substitute.
- Rich in iron
- Perfect substitute for refined sugar
- Boost energy
- Improves digestion
After opening this pack, use an airtight container to store.
SDPMart's Health Mix Powder is 100% Natural and all ingredients are procured directly from local farmers. To make our powder, grains are sprouted, dried in natural sun light under shade, roasted and finely powdered. Hygienically packed for freshness and aroma.
- 25 Ingredients
- No Preservaties and additives
- Balanced Meal/Drink
Pearl Millet, Finger Millet, Red Sorghum, Maize, Roasted Bengal Gram, Green Gram, Samba Wheat , Rice, Red Rice, Little Millet, Kodo Millet, Barnyard Millet, Forbidden Black Rice, Bamboo Rice, Foxtail Millet, Barley, Dry Ginger, Cardamom, Almonds, Cashew Nut, Pistachios, Urad Dhal, Groundnut, Chickpeas Brown, Chickpeas White.
Mix 2 tablespoon of health mix powder with 2 cups water/milk without lumps. Cook the mixture on medium flame for 10 minutes. Add or reduce water/milk according to your preference.
SDPMart’s Coriander powder is 100% natural and procured directly from the local farmers. Coriander seeds are dry roasted to improve the flavor, aroma, pungency, then powdered and packed hygienically. No artificial colors are added. Coriander seeds contain significant amounts of magnesium, calcium, manganese, selenium and dietary fiber.
One of the common spices used in all the Indian curries, coriander provides a delicious taste to all the cuisines.