Chekko Groundnut Oil is the healthiest you can get in the market as it is extracted using traditional cold-pressed methods. Generally, oils produced using cold-pressed methods have been found to retain all the natural properties of oil-seeds and have all their nutrients intact. Refining the oil degrades the nutritional value. To improve shelf life, harmful trans-fats are added in most of the refined oils available in the market, which is certainly not good for health.
Chekko Groundnut Oil is extracted using traditional cold press methods. No chemical refining is done. Hand-picked and healthy groundnut seeds are used to get that authentic taste and purity. Using Chekko Groundnut Oil for cooking can make your meal naturally healthy and nutritious. Our oil is made from sun-dried groundnuts, and it is a good source of plant sterols. It also contains resveratrol which is an antioxidant. Dosai, stir-fries, and sauces taste good with the addition of Groundnut Oil. Chekko Virgin Cold-Pressed Groundnut Oil made from selected high-quality groundnuts. Also known as Peanut Oil.
- The traditional wooden mill method provides pure cold-pressed Groundnut oil.
- Cold-pressed groundnut oil contains essential omega 6 fatty acids and nutrients.
- It contains low saturated fats and free from bad cholesterol.
- Hygienic packaging using Eco-Friendly tin.
- Free from Preservatives, Trans Fat, Artificial colors.